Ewood Park home to Blackburn Rovers
Ewood Park opened in 1882 with Blackburn Rovers regularly using it from 1890. The highest recorded attendance was 62,522, an FA cup match against Bolton Wanderers in March 1929. Capacity is now 31367.
All prints (excluding greetings cards) are printed on 260gsm paper.
Frames are all high quality and handmade using a black wood effect moulding.
A4 (210mm x 297mm)
A3 (297mm x 420mm)
A2 (420mm x 594mm)
147mm x 147mm
(Please note that greeting cards feature the montage but do not feature the name of the club or the stadium)
Post and packaging costs can be found on the delivery information page.